Dig out your brightest, neon colors for the 2nd Annual
Lite Up The Nite Run/Walk for Mental Health 5k.
HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTH CARE LITE UP THE NITE 5K
Thursday, June 18, 2020
6:20PM • McINTYRE SKI AREA • MANCHESTER, NH
• EVENT DETAILS •
EVENT DATE & TIME
Thursday, June 18, 2020 • Race Start - 6:20pm
McIntyre Ski Area (50 Chalet Way, Manchester, NH 03104)
• Online registration is currently open and available by CLICKING HERE!
• Race day registration will open at 5:00pm on-site at bib pick-up
• Wednesday, June 17 from 5:00pm-7:00pm
• Thursday, June 18 (race evening) from 5:00pm-6:20pm on-site at McIntyre Ski Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
• Race t-shirt for the guys and race tank top for the ladies, if registered before 5/18/20. (Final design TBD)
• Complimentary Margarita or Michelob Ultra beer to those 21+
• Post-race neon fiesta!
• Free finish line photos and videos
• Personalized bib if registered before May 18, 2020.
Total Image Running will host a neon fiesta-themed post-party to celebrate your accomplishments. All participants will receive a complimentary Michelob Ultra or Margarita (21+).
CLICK HERE for 2020 Course Map
Parking will be available in the McIntyre Ski Area parking lot.
Registering as a team is a fun way to participate! Dress in the spirit of the race or choose your own theme. To register as a team, simply check "Yes" to Would you like to join a Group/Team? All participants will be timed but collaborative team scores will not be calculated. THIS IS A FUN COMPETITION!
TIMING & AWARDS
This will be a chip-timed event with awards for our Top 3 Overall Men/Women as well as Top 3 Men/Women in age group categories. Must be present to receive your awards in both individual races and series. Prizes, awards and gear will not be mailed, please contact Total Image Running for arrangements to pick up.
FREE RACE PHOTOS
Downloadable race photos will be available shortly after the race. Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date details.
This event will take place rain, snow or shine. Stay connected on our social media channels for the most up-to-date weather information.
You're more than welcome to run with strollers and dogs, however, please note that all dogs must be leashed at all times. Dogs will not be permitted inside the McIntye Lodge.
OFFICIAL CHARITY - MENTAL HEALTH CENTER OF GREATER MANCHESTER
The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester is a private, nonprofit community mental wellness center, which means they are uniquely able to provide the services and programs you need. They have access to diverse treatment options and facilities, and their highly-trained staff deliver individualized and compassionate care. Since 1960, they have served children, teens, adults and seniors from the greater Manchester area, providing help and treatment regardless of age, diagnosis or ability to pay. For more info visit https://www.mhcgm.org/
Mental illness is more common than most people realize.
- Five of the top 10 illnesses that contribute to disability or premature death are mental illnesses.
- Mental illness affects 1 in 5 people at any point throughout their lifetime.
- Depression is the most prevalent form of mental illness and is expected to become the second most disabling illness by 2020.
2020 Race T-Shirt or Tank Top (if registered prior to 5/18/20)
Official Charity of 2020 Lite Up the Nite 5K