Lace 'em up for a Hula-themed race
with a post-race pool side luau!
EXECUTIVE HEALTH & SPORTS CENTER HULA HUSTLE 5K & 10K
Sunday, July 25, 2021
9:00AM • EXECUTIVE HEALTH & SPORTS CENTER • MANCHESTER, NH
EVENT DATE & TIME
Sunday, July 25, 2021 • Race Start - 9:00am
Executive Health & Sports Center (1 Highlander Way, Manchester, NH 03103)
• Online registration is currently open and available by CLICKING HERE!
• Race day registration will open at 8:00 am on-site at bib pick-up
• Sunday, July 25 (race morning) from 8:00 am-9:00 am on-site at the Executive Health & Sports Center
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
• Race t-shirt, for the first 500 registrants. (Final design TBD)
• Grass skirts, for the first 500 registrants.
• Post-race poolside luau (with beer ticket for 21+ runners) at the Executive
• Hawaiian lei at the finish line to get ready for the luau!
• Free finish line photos and videos
• Personalized bib if registered before June 24, 2021.
Complimentary Hawaiian-themed poolside Bar-B-Q and beer ticket to all 21+ registrants. *Must have proper I.D.*
A 5K loop with a common start/finish line on the property at the Executive Health & Sports Center. The 10K course will be two loops of the 5K route.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Course Map
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Free event parking on race day will be onsite with overflow parking down Executive Drive (Formerly called West Perimeter Road)
TIMING & AWARDS
This will be a chip-timed event with awards for our Top 3 Overall Men/Women as well as Top 3 Men/Women in age group categories. Prizes will be mailed.
2021 RACE SERIES: Whether you plan to complete this race in person or virtually you will still qualify for our series jacket. This is the 6th race of the 2021 CGI Total Image Running Race Series for NH non-profits.
FREE RACE PHOTOS
Downloadable race photos will be available shortly after the race. Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date details.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The health and safety of our participants, staff, volunteers, and spectators are our main priority. if you are sick or feeling ill we ask that you please stay home.
This event will take place rain or shine. Stay connected on our social media channels for the most up-to-date weather information.
You're more than welcome to run with strollers and dogs, however, please note that all dogs must be leashed at all times.
• EVENT DETAILS •
2021 Race T-Shirt (First 500 Registrants)
Course Map (click for expanded view)