Lace 'em up for a Hula-themed race
with a post-race pool side luau!
EXECUTIVE HEALTH & SPORTS CENTER HULA HUSTLE 5K & 10K
Sunday, July 26, 2020
9:00AM • EXECUTIVE HEALTH & SPORTS CENTER • MANCHESTER, NH
EVENT DATE & TIME
Saturday, July 26, 2020 • Race Start - 9:00am
Executive Health & Sports Center (1 Highlander Way, Manchester, NH 03103)
• Online registration is currently open and available by CLICKING HERE!
• Race day registration will open at 8:00am on-site at bib pick-up
• Saturday, July 26 (race morning) from 8:00am-9:00am on-site at the Executive Health & Sports Center
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
• Race t-shirt for the guys and race tank top for the ladies, for the first 500 registrants. (Final design TBD)
• Grass skirts, for the first 500 registrants.
• Post-race pool side luau (with beer ticket for 21+ runners) at the Executive
• Hawaiian lei at the finish line to get ready for the luau!
• Free finish line photos and videos
• Personalized bib if registered before June 24, 2020.
Complimentary Hawaiian themed poolside Bar-B-Q and beer ticket to all 21+ registrants. *Must have proper I.D.*
A 5K loop with common start/finish line on property at the Executive Health & Sports Center. The 10K course will be two loops of the 5K route.
CLICK HERE for 2020 Course Map
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Free event parking on race day will be onsite with overflow parking down Executive Drive (Formerly called West Perimeter Road)
TIMING & AWARDS
This will be a chip-timed event with awards for our Top 3 Overall Men/Women as well as Top 3 Men/Women in age group categories. Must be present to receive your awards in both individual races and series. Prizes, awards and gear will not be mailed, please contact Total Image Running for arrangements to pick up.
FREE RACE PHOTOS
Downloadable race photos will be available shortly after the race. Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date details.
This event will take place rain, snow or shine. Stay connected on our social media channels for the most up-to-date weather information.
You're more than welcome to run with strollers and dogs, however, please note that all dogs must be leashed at all times.
• EVENT DETAILS •
2020 Race T-Shirt or Tank Top (First 500 Registrants)
Course Map (click for expanded view)